Purpose and Vision Part 1 by Pst Dr. Paul Enenche.
The Scriptures make it clear that vision must be pursued in order to be fulfilled (Hab. 2:2)
Vision is the tonic of life (Prov. 29:18); it is the value of life. The absence of vision is the devaluation of life; where there is no vision people are valueless. Where there is no vision, people are stripped of honour and dignity (Prov. 29:18) – Bishop David Oyedepo.
Your purpose is God’s original intention for your life, your vision is your discovery of that intention. Your vision is the determinant of your value in life. The true value of your life is recovered when you discovered purpose
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT TO PURSUE PURPOSE AND VISION?
- To pursue is to pressurize unto fulfilment or realisation
- What is not pursued cannot be possessed
- What is not pursued may not be possible.
- It is not enough to possess vision, it is important to pursue vision (Hab. 2:2-3)
- Purpose and vision don’t get fulfilled in a day; faith and persistence are required for their fulfilment (Heb. 6:12). Any vision that does not have within it the provision for that vision, it may be frustration, imitation, competition or hallucination.
In this life changing sermon, Dr Paul Enenche went deep into explaining how one can actualize his or her purpose in life. Click below to listen or download the Audio Sermon (MP3)
For those interested in watching or downloading the live video sermon, you can get it from the link below. It is in MP4 format and compatible for all mobile devices.